Are you passionate about massage and your clients?
Do you want to work in a growing business?
Are you interested in pregnancy and postnatal massage?
Merakai Therapies is looking for a passionate, caring, enthusiastic remedial massage therapist to work on a casual basis.
We are located in Hawthorne, QLD, and have availability for Weekends and Mondays.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing a consistent and exceptional level of remedial massage therapy treatments;
- Building and maintaining a client base;
- General cleaning and maintenance of treatment rooms during your shift;
- Ensuring services provided are in accordance with the approved service and established brand standards of Merakai Therapies;
- Administrative duties for general running of the business as needed fulfil your client commitments during your shift;
Qualifications & experience requirements
- A Diploma in Remedial Massage Therapy
- 12 months experience is preferred, but not essential
- Current membership to a recognized Australian massage association
- Private Health Fund, including Medibank Private, provider numbers
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Minimum 12 months commitment
- Current holder of Pregnancy Massage Australia qualifications, or looking to expand your education to include this level of training
To be successful, you will have:
- Excellent customer service skills, organizational and time management skills
- Capability to working as part of a team or autonomously
- High working standards with level of care to clients, attention to detail of the treatment, treatment room and process
- Present a positive first impression with our clients and maintain high level of personal grooming
- Strong interest in pregnancy and postnatal massage as part of your remedial massage treatments
- Ability to work weekends and evenings as required.
- The flexibility to work as Merakai Therapies business expands
- Be willing to assist with promoting Merakai Therapies
Please send your resume, including references, to: Jodie at email@example.com