Merakai Therapies offers a welcoming, beautiful massage environment to treat clients on a regular basis, utilising mentoring support and excellent communication to offer exceptional treatments to our clients.
We have a network of health professionals available for collaboration throughout our client’s health care journey.
As a values-based business, one of the highest values we live through our treatments and throughout the clinic is passion and care for our clients. We adapt our massage skills to suit the individual needs of our clients at each treatment. We believe massage can truly make a difference in a client’s pain and discomfort, whilst offering so much more to balance and nurture our client’s to optimal health.
The appointee will be an important member of the staff utilising their expert skills to build rapport, care for clients and become an expert in their development of their Massage skills.
This position offers a unique advantage in that marketing will be provided and clients will be built within the business, giving the appointee the sole focus to build a diary and fill their appointment books.
We are looking for someone with:
- A Diploma in Remedial Massage Therapy
- 12 months experience is preferred, but not essential
- Current membership to a recognized Australian massage association
- Private Health Fund, including Medibank Private, provider numbers
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Either a current holder of Pregnancy Massage Australia qualifications, or looking to expand your education to include this level of training
In order to be successful in this job, the successful appointee would:
- Be passionate about your client’s care
- Be able to think on your feet, make phone calls and follow up with clients
- Be passionate about building your client relationships
- Be capable to working as part of a team or autonomously
- Have high working standards with level of care to clients, attention to detail of the treatment, treatment room and process
- Have ambition for continual growth
- Have excellent customer service skills, organizational and time management skills
- Have strong interest in pregnancy and postnatal care
About Merakai Therapies:
We are located in a busy Natural Therapies and Organic Food Store in Hawthorne, QLD, amongst a great team of practitioners offering complementary modalities.
Merakai Therapies offer Remedial massage, Lymphatic Drainage and reflexology. We are specialists in pregnancy and postnatal care. We have a reputation as the go-to place for fertility support, pregnancy and postnatal care. Our reputation is built upon very strong client care and focus both during and after their treatments.
We love seeing our client’s create an exceptional life, motivated to tackle some fun challenges, reduced pain.
We love seeing our pregnant mum’s throughout their pregnancy journey. Pregnancy massage at Merakai Therapies is about helping reduce postural strain and tension, reduce aches and pains, nurturing, sharing our knowledge and helping prepare our mum’s for the motherhood journey.
We love supporting our postnatal mums on their recovery to reduce new mum’s aches and pains, and to being a balanced, healthy mum to their baby.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
In return, the successful candidate can expect Merakai Therapies to provide:
- Amazing working conditions
- Excellent support
- Training and support to develop your client relationships
- Mentoring support for therapists
- Pay rate in line with the health professionals award
- Consistent opportunity for growth and development